Why sign up now?
Sign up now and receive a limited Closed Beta invitation code once SustainBase Beta is live. First-come, first served.
What will my sign up information be used for?
E-mails from SustainBase regarding the launch - and if you’re a fast mover; a Closed Beta invitation code.
What are The Sustainable Development Goals?
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are a collection of 17 global goals adopted by the 193 Member countries of the United Nations. The broad goals are interrelated though each has its own targets to achieve. The total number of targets is 169. The SDGs cover a broad range of social, environmental and economic development issues. These include poverty, hunger, health, education, climate change, gender equality, water, sanitation, energy, environment and social justice.
How does it work?
- The Challenge - An organization posts a description of the challenge with relevant research attached to it - eventually followed by a live Q&A. You get prompted via e-mail and then it is up to you whether or not to join the challenge. By joining you indicate that you intend to contribute in one way or another to solve that challenge. Organizations on the other hand are committed on an overall level to involve the team(s) selected in the Selection Phase (phase 4) in the process of executing & implementing - which is a process beyond SustainBase. From solely informing about progress to letting team(s) play an actual role.
- Open ideation - Share your ideas on how to solve the challenge and/or elaborate on others ideas. SustainBase matchmaking algorithms will support the creation of teams - make sure to create or join teams. Team communication tools, innovation methodologies and pre-/prototyping & testing tools will be available. We urge in this phase to do additional research and to conduct Proof of Concept.
- Solutions - Teams upload solutions in writing using a simple SustainBase template - with support from the SustainBase team.
- Selection - The organization chooses the solutions/teams they want to proceed with. All other solutions will fall back to the SustainBase community.
- Feedback - If your solution has been selected, you and your team will now have the opportunity to interact with the organization in order to get more insights and actual sparring.
- Refinement - Refine the solution together with your team based on the input in the feedback phase. We urge in this phase to do pre- and/or prototype and testing using the Toolboxes available.
- Presentation - Present the final solution for the organization using the SustainBase template - with support from the SustainBase team. The organization is committed on an overall level to involve the team(s) selected in the Selection Phase in the process of executing & implementing - i.e. the process post SustainBase. From solely informing about progress to letting team(s) play an actual role.
Is there a members fee?
The platform is 100% free for talents.
What type of organizations will the challenges come from?
Organizations from all over the world that wants to do well by doing good.
Who owns the solutions?
The organizations own the solutions they choose to proceed with in the selection phase. They are committed on an overall level to involve you and your team in the process of implementation - i.e. post the SustainBase process. All other solutions will fall back to the SustainBase community (potentiel spin outs).
Do you have any further questions?
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org